This all natural, solid maple Arts & Crafts Crib is handcrafted by Pacific Rim Woodworking. Unlike most traditional furniture manufactures that use unhealthy glues with particleboard and plywood which can emit harmful chemicals like formaldehyde, this crib is made from Natural Maple grown in managed forests in the Pacific Northwest. It is constructed using traditional construction methods such as mortise and tenon and dovetail rather than staples and nails. Pacific Rim furniture is guaranteed to be free of defects in both materials and workmanship for furniture that will last for generations.
The Arts & Crafts Crib is finished with Pacific Rim's own finish which includes tung oil and pure beeswax that is hand rubbed, piece by piece, to bring out the natural beauty of the maple wood. If you would like it left unfinished, select Alternate Checkout to leave your request.
The Arts & Crafts Solid Maple Crib features:
* Standard full-size crib uses full-size crib mattress
* Complies with mandatory requirements for full-sized cribs as set forth in Federal Regulations Title 16, Part 1508
* Complies with voluntary Standards for full-sized cribs as set forth in ASTM F1169-88 & F966-96 Standard Specification for Full-Sized Baby Crib
* Tested for compliance by Detroit Testing Laboratories, an independent testing facility
* Simple Three-step assembly
* Two Stationary Sides
* Changes to Youth Bed and Day Bed with available kits
* Mortise and Tenon construction
* Casters available
* Materials and workmanship guaranteed to be free from defects